the end the end

You stole my name

Ahh, I wanted to use this name for my flash, oh well. This flash was pretty good, had a nice song that started overlapping like crazy, with the punchline "oooh birthday cake!".

Hallow-Wiener Hallow-Wiener

Perfect

You are seriously the best author on newgrounds. I wish you would of posted this early, I would of done it with the trick or treaters who came to my house.

JunkYardAnimations responds:

lmao, thanks, im glad u liked it

Zeebs Gold Pleebs Zeebs Gold Pleebs

I like the preview pic

Where did you get it from?

TheEmoKiller responds:

wow, welcome back cereal.
just grabbed it from a flash.

Fuck Mr.Hatcher Fuck Mr.Hatcher

This parallels my life

I love you man, this was hilarious. I tried so many times on this, I kept asking "want me to suck you off" too early, I thought he'd change his mind. This flash got great towards the end, I took my dick out and started masturbating while they were rubbing dicks. I sprayed my cum all over my keyboard. Then out of nowhere my mom walks in with cookies. Right at that time the character on screen says "this is awkward" and my mom said, "well you can say that again." then I replied " this is awkward" and we both laughed it off.

JunkYardAnimations responds:

LOL! That's almost as disturbing as the game, funny tho

Buster Buster

nice

great one

Head's Rush Head's Rush

An amazing commentary on society

In short, this game delivers great fun yet revolving around an old Russian Roulette game. Probed deep into the minds of my opponents and I applied what found there to my play. The result was victory upon victory, a veritable harvest of freshly deceased young bodies. The reason that made this game so fun and yet unique was the way it was presented, with unique strange characters and dark humor on top of fun animations.

Graphics - 10
The animation and graphics set this apart, they are unique and dark. This is where you excel, could easily be the best visually satisfying game on ng.

Sound - 8
The sound effects, the ambient noise during the battle were perfect. The only thing that wasn't perfect in the sound department was the menu song. It didn't seem to fit in, at least to me. Maybe something darker would of been better suited.

Violence - 10
Detailed gruesome headshots, with complementary blood spatter.

Interactivity - 6
An interesting Russian Roulette game, with unique elements. You have several different modes to choose from, The ability to earn money and buy characters, weapons, and new arenas.

Humor - 7
Use of dark humor was greatly appreciated.

Overall the game is amazing, I found the actual game play to be thrilling and superb. It has different modes of game play, with an array of unique characters. Incentives to keep you from getting bored, Great replay value.

Waiting Waiting

Sexy and unique concept

Jesus, prince of Jerusalem Jesus, prince of Jerusalem

Interesting idea

A better name would be, "prince of Bethlehem" since he was born in Bethelem not Jerusalem. Overall I love the concept!

Van-pl responds:

It is true, however Jerusalem seems to have this vibrant feeling, and it was an important ancient city after all.

jewel jewel

Brilliant

The detail on the clouds is breathtaking! This picture is nothing less than amazing.